Monday, July 27, 2015

Tilting at Windmills, Vol. 1, No. 11





   
      Not too much for this edition of Tilting at Windmills unfortunately. I did however spend the last two days working on an article for The Journal of the American Revolution on allthingsliberty.com which I hope to finish proofreading later today for submission. My summer course for American History to 1865 ended Wednesday and I had final grading to do as well. I wanted to review my teaching a bit before launching into writing a few posts on my experiences with a completely flipped classroom.

So until the next Tilting session, enjoy summer! Once the article is published I will post it here for your perusal as well, but they should have first rights to its appearance. After all, the article is about the use of Reporting the Revolutionary War and the website in the classroom as content.

No comments:

Post a Comment